VESSEL DELIVERIES AND MARINE SERVICES, INC.
Delivery rates are based on a number of factors:
- Vessel size: length overall, beam, and draft
- Vessel operating characteristics: most efficient transit speed and endurance (with a 10 to 15% fuel reserve) at transit speed
- Type of vessel: commercial, private, or government
- Vessel status: inspected or un-inspected
- Size and type of crew required (inspected vessels) or needed (un-inspected vessels)
Rates are calculated on a daily basis, and will be based on either a 12-hour or a 24-hour operating day, depending on the factors listed above.
Rates include all crew salaries, per-diem for each crewmember, travel costs to and from the vessel, and any incidental items (charts, supplies, etc.) as necessary for each vessel and voyage.
Rates do not include insurance, fuel, dockage, pilotage, agent fees, or any other vessel expenses.
Each prospective client will be given a detailed cost estimate for each vessel movement or delivery, based on the vessel and the planned route.
Please contact us and we will be happy to provide you with a detailed line-item quote for any service.